Thursday, March 15, 2018



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DUBSTEP REVOLUTION





finally heard the call!.. #winning

I work so much.. I think occupie should b just people coming 2gether, a movement, ...

#I'm in MIAMI BITCH

haha

yeeah

drink up, fill up my cup, BITCH

not a Brechtian performance in a bank  ;-(  #columbiaU




I DON'T LIKE FACEBOOK but I was really happy to learn how to use twitter for political tweets last season.. whoever you are, we love U guys!

#invisiblecommittee #therevolutionwillbeamusicalquestion

the answer to this question is dubstep



historically, it's crazy that dubstep is only "happening" now.. synthesizers had lfo's back in the 80's...

maybe the need for a heavy "drop" is our need to relive the traumatic "drop" in the economy?

and this could easily be related to "jean-joseph goux's symbolic economies", but I won't get into it right now 



but I think it's all about balance in the end, I like to use facebook to keep in touch with people I wouldn't keep in touch with otherwise. like from high school..

My droid razor is sooooo fast now..

But back to Step Up rev, I think it's gonna be sooo sick

kinda bummed it takes place in Miami = no occupie fleece fashions.. ;-(

it wouldn't be so bad with just more xtra sweat, but personally, my sweat smells really disgusting since I graduated from my MFA and had to work all those jobs.. maybe it's the coffee? #whatever


but Dubstep+the human body is so powerful.. in a way, I think it's really close to performance art... I would like to connect with a group, go beyond my individuality in capitalism and express myself

I'm at the computer all day!

I'm sure Alexander Schroeder doesn't like dubstep.. but for me, the wobble bass is something really real that I can't help but connect to it... and this could easily be related to "jean-joseph goux's symbolic economies", but I won't get into it right now.
I'm thinking of doing a 2nd MFA.. I wonder if there are distinguished professors who would tolerate my love of dubstep and still give me opportunities..




protest art/the gallery should really be about doing crazy things you wouldn't normally do in normal life.. since we are commodities now, bio capital (and this could be related to "jean-joseph goux's symbolic economies", but I won't get into it right now), we ARE protest art. so get crazy y'all!





swag!






I'm not so used to writing these blog posts on my droid razr...
but I will get faster, I have to adapt ;-D

I'm kind of affraid of what things would b like if "shit went down" or "got serious" when this movie comes out, but I hope it will b rad

maybe I will get to meet some cool peeps, see some old teachers of mine who still are "into it" even though they are not "starving" anymore or never "starved" or simply "dgaf"


I wonder if the revolution is going to hit at precisely 82.76bpm (the pace of salsa in the district where neo-liberal pigs are planning luxury hotels? the pace of dubstep in a tough economy?) maybe the economy normally runs at 120 bpm and in times dominated by dubstep, it slows down to 82.76 bpm?






I think music came a long way to dubstep. it was really shaped by punk/screamo/whatever you want to call it, at least philosophically, but it's really something else. a movement. body-machines.. and this could be related to "jean-joseph goux's symbolic economies", but I won't get into it here #gabbin

hopefully people will know what to attack when the time comes. sometimes I get drunk and I google guns on the internet, and I think of my grandfather.

uh.. I don't know, I just like bodies, moving bodies, in space, and this could easily be related to "jean-joseph goux's symbolic economies", but I won't get into it right now.

I like this part of the trailer becz this is how I felt when I graduated from my MFA:


when I pay my debts, and this could easily be related to "jean-joseph goux's symbolic economies", but I won't get into it right now  :-(

but N E ways I hope JULY 27 hits at 200ghz, like a deeply felt drop, but not in the wrong places!!! 

#swag

like I hope ppl don't go crazy and start occupieing places that are our friends and that ACTUALLY encourage dance and swagger..

what if dubstep could function like osmosis and liberate us from capitalism?

the social function of dubstep, and this could easily be linked to a discussion of "Frames of War - Judith Butler", but I won't get into it right now..

;-/ 

SO, PEOPLE, JUST THINK B4 you do stupid things, and however you like 2 express yourself/critique, CRITIQUE THE RIGHT PPL, K??

FUCK NEW HOTELS/DEVELOPMENTS. MORE BOOKS, MORE DANCE, MORE TALKS..

K maybe I should go shower now, it really smells THX for reading this post, and thanks jerry magoo for this exposure... :-D












WHEN THE MOMENT COMES, NO ONE, NOT EVEN COPS, OR FAKE COPS, OR THE COPS WITHIN, WILL HAVE ANY POWER OVER THE IRREPRESSIBLE SWAG OF THE MASSES.

:-)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need. They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge. Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me.
    sales pop
    pop up sales

    ReplyDelete

  2. Fiber optics provide high information security. An optical fiber can not be extracted for information theft by conventional electrical means such as surface conduction or electromagnetic induction, and is difficult to extract in the form of optical signals. The rays propagate at the fiber center and there is little or no light coming out of the fiber. Even if it is extracted from the fiber, it can be detected by examining the light output at the end. While satellite and microwave information signals can be easily collected to decode.
    gai goi, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi cao cấp, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t usually comment but I gotta state thanks for the post on this great one currency converter portablee
    currency converter box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best
    https://autoketing.com/project/discount-master
    https://apps.shopify.com/discount-master
    apps autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    App Shipping Bar Master
    Shipping Bar for Shopify
    apps autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to happily find this web-site. I anticipated that would an obligation of appreciation is all together for your possibility for this remarkable learn!! I unequivocally getting a charge out of every single bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you blog. Thanks
    email with love
    email with love download
    autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im no skillful, however I admit you simply made an super discount. You the entire very well realize what youre speaking about, and i will in endeavor of fact earnings as soon as that.
    gai goi online, gaigoihanoi, gai goi 9x, anh gai goi, checkerviet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flyordieio Games
    Dynamons evolution games free online
    The story of cinderella Games for girls
    You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on. and I’ve been at the glance out for such info
    Fire truck crazy race free
    Free unblock the ball
    Games princess and adult princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. jogo io jogar
    frivgame 2019
    2player games for kids
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete


  11. food games
    basketball online games
    soccer games
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. miniclip games unblocked at school,
    a10 kids,
    Jogo para menino
    wow, great report post.Really thank you! Actually Cool.I really benefit from the article. Awesome.Looking ahead to studying more. Good report post.Thanks Again

    ReplyDelete